Classic Accessories Roanoke Pontoon Boat
The Roanoke Pontoon Boat by Classic Accessories is durable, nimble, and reliable. Lightweight and easy to maneuver, this weather-resistant boat includes aluminum oars, oar locks, temperature resistant bladders, and a powder coated steel tube frame. Convenient details include an under seat stripping apron, zippered armrest pockets, storage platform, molded plastic fold-down seat, and adjustable foot rests. Designed to hold up to 350 lbs. of weight, this boat has a Class 1 river rating. We advise that you check with your state agency’s requirements to determine if you will be required to register the pontoon boat. Please note that each state has different registration requirements, forms, and fees. It’s important to note that some states require a bill of sale document, and the manufacturer cannot provide the bill of sale.
- Assembled size: 96"L x 55"W x 29"H, weight, 43 lbs.
- Spend quality time on the water with this nimble and reliable pontoon boat with a durable fold-down seat
- Armrest storage includes two large zippered pockets and a storage platform designed to withstand the elements
- Heavy-duty pontoons with abrasion-resistant PVC bottoms and tough nylon tops
- Two-piece aluminum oars and heavy duty oar locks are included
- Powder-coated steel tube frame is built to withstand Mother Nature
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver, this pontoon boat helps you to enjoy all your fishing adventures
- Safety features include labeling as per ABYC standards, pontoon boat rides high for improved visibility, tow rings, non-slip footrests and unique dual-side stripping apron with fish ruler allows entry and exit without unclipping