We are hiring new talent!
Title: E-Commerce Account Manager
Supervisor: VP of Sales
Effective Date: January, 2020
POSITION PURPOSE SUMMARY: Integral member of the Sales Team accountable for building and growing key “established” Brick and Mortar E-Commerce business. Responsible for driving sales, contribution dollars and market share in the E-Commerce channel. Continue to develop current customers’ sales and strategically identify and expand new E-Commerce opportunities. Account Manager will work closely with the VP of Sales and the E-Commerce Marketing team to execute and support E-Commerce growth plans.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS/ KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Account Management of key E-Commerce partners
- Manage cross functional relationships with internal teams and coordinate efforts with marketing and planning to achieve greater implementation of promotions and measurements of success
- Use data, information systems, and metrics around financial, brand and shopper trends to gain market share, increased sales and profitability
- Develop and execute on category strategic development; plan and present an online sales strategy for business development and profitability. Improve customer conversion of CA/DC on respective customer sites
- Research and identify new E-Commerce opportunities and trends for business growth
- Prepare and present product proposals to prospective and current customers
- Create sales forecast and collaborate with inventory team on inventory demand
- In person meetings with customers as needed; minimal travel required
- E-Commerce Team: Partner with our interactive marketing team to drive consumer sales. Collaborate with team to manage and improve search/keywords, social media, online ads, videos, and other collateral.
- Operations team: Partner with operations to maximize fulfillment, freight, planning and logistics. Work closely on demand planning based on marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Sales Team: Drive top line revenue and net contribution dollars, improve our ROI advertising investment, and achieve other key performance indicators. Partner and collaborate with retail team where applicable to drive events and grow sales.
- E-Commerce External Partners Key Contacts: Work closely with our E-Commerce customers to develop key relationships. Understand the retail side, where applicable.
- 5+ years of successful business development, account management or marketing experience in an E-Commerce channel sales-based organization
- 3+ years selling top tier E-Commerce accounts preferred
- Ability to negotiate complex business deals and provide solutions
- Deep knowledge of ecommerce internet technology and website optimization
- Business to Business experience focused on E-Commerce, online marketing, campaign development and management and customer acquisition and retention
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities including the ability to analyze and report on E-Commerce data and understand E-Commerce terminology
- Experience using analytics solutions and customer resource management systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- Computer savvy, proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong tracking and organizational skills
- Ability to travel and attend trade shows or customer events as required
- CRM, Retail Link, Walmart Supplier Center, Home Depot IDM experience a plus
- Ability to perform to sales forecast
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Strong aptitude towards learning new technology, complex processes and data analysis. Strong ability to report results.
- Self-starter approach with an eagerness to exceed objectives
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Consumer product experience a plus
PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENTS TO INCLUDE:
- Exceed sales forecast by customer
- Expand category placement and sku count with existing customer base
- Successfully work in a cross-functioning business and collaborate with internal teams
- Effectively increase net contribution margin of customer base through pricing, assortment, sku expansion and proper management of expenses
HOW TO APPLY
If you see a position of interest and want to join our high-energy team, send your résumé and salary requirements
(with examples of your work, if applicable) to:
Classic Accessories Inc.
26600 72nd Ave S. Suite 101
Kent, Washington 98032
Email: [email protected]
Or feel free to call at any time to discuss our current opportunities. Our phone number is 1-253-395-3900 x 3200
Classic Accessories is an Equal Opportunity Employer.