Cumberland Float Tube
Classic Accessories Cumberland Float Tube
Cumberland Float Tube is rated out of 5 by 37.
The Cumberland Float Tube provides an extra high seat for comfortable fishing and improved visibility.
- Cumberland assembled size: 56"L x 44"W x 19"H, Weight: 14lbs.
- Hydrodynamic hull shape for improved tracking and steering
- Extra high seat for drier and warmer fishing and improved visibility
- One-year limited warranty
- Extra comfortable thickly padded seat with a high adjustable backrest provides support and comfort for long fishing days
- Two cargo pockets with easy-open double zippers
- Two drink holders; two rod holders
- Seat-back mesh stuff pocket with draw cord closure and two interior zip pockets
- Large back mesh storage platform
- Mesh stripping apron with fish ruler
- Rugged PVC bottom
|Dimension Details||Assembled size: 56 in. L x 44 in. W x 19 in. H 350lbs. max weight capacity|
|Warranty Length||One-year limited warranty|
Rated 5 out of 5 by Paul Z from Awesome tube Been float tubing over 35 years and this tube by far my favorite. Quality stitching which holds up, very appreciated on pockets. Plentiful storage. Seat pocket great for storage. PVC shielding prevents punctures. Fast and maneuverable. Staff at Classic Accessories friendly and knowledgeable
Date published: 2019-04-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Amigodreamer from Not just for fishing This is the best tube ever to float a river with friends. I must have had 50 people on our trip ask where we got them. So happy with my purchase.
Date published: 2019-03-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by GregT8807 from Great looking tube I bought this about a month ago I had been wanting a float tube for awhile now. this is my first I have inflated it but have not had on the water yet but can't wait looks great top of the line. Thanks again
Date published: 2019-03-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Goweb from Great Float Tube Keeps us higher in the water with a seat that is comfortable with lots of storage. Used them the first time yesterday and were very pleased
Date published: 2019-03-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tuber from Great Value I have owned many styles of float tubes in the last 30 years, the Cumberland is in the top 3. Great Value!!
Date published: 2019-03-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by kwolfe1 from Review of Cumberland Float Tube I just bought this item last week, so I have not gotten a chance to get it on the water. However, I inflated it and gave it a dry run on land (carpet, that is). It seems very comfortable with easy seat adjustment. The storage space seems excellent, with room for a rod holder and fish finder unit. Can't wait to get it out!
Date published: 2019-03-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Badfish from Best tube for your money! I absolutely love this tube. You will not find a better tube for your money. I have a high dollar tube and the only thing that it has over the Cumberland is it weighs a little less. I actually prefer the Cumberland, it is more comfortable to me. So I let the wife use the high dollar one and I stick with my Cumberland Classic.
Date published: 2019-01-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by KibbieKing from Easy to use I have been out five or six times now on my Cumberland Float Tube, and I can say without hesitation that it is easy to set up and comfortable. The seat is nice and high, and the adjustable back is much appreciated. The valves could be constructed to be a little higher above the fabric covering, which would make inflating/de-inflating easier. This is not a deal breaker by any stretch. One feature that would be welcomed by us fly guys is to have the loop half of a hood and look system mounted on the storage bays. This way fly patched could be easily attached, which would be awesome.
Date published: 2018-09-26
If I am out more than 30 days / season is this an ideal choice? I saw the superfat cats mentioning good choice if out 25 times or less per season. I’m not going to be in an extremely rocky / woody lake/river most of my outings.
• Cumberland assembled size: 56"L x 44"W x 19"H, Weight: 14lbs. • Hydrodynamic hull shape for improved tracking and steering • Extra high seat for drier and warmer fishing and improved visibility • One-year limited warranty • Extra comfortable thickly padded seat with a high adjustable backrest provides support and comfort for long fishing days • Two cargo pockets with easy-open double zippers • Two drink holders; two rod holders • Seat-back mesh stuff pocket with draw cord closure and two interior zip pockets • Large back mesh storage platform • Mesh stripping apron with fish ruler • Rugged PVC bottom All in all a great float tube!
Date published: 2020-03-10
What is the weight capacity?
Hello Llongc, Our Cumberland float tube has a weight capacity limit of: 350 LBS with person and gear.
Date published: 2020-01-07
Do any patches com with float tubes for repairs?
Hello Buttons, Yes, this item contains 1 bladder repair kit with instructions and two PVC patches.
Date published: 2020-01-07
what is the most best way to fold the cumberland tube to smallest size when storing
Fold down the seat back rest. Turn the whole float tube over. Fold one pontoon toward the middle over the bottom of the seat. The the same with the other side. Fold each end of the pontoon on top. Lastly, fold the bow on top. You basically make sandwich with the seat on the bottom, then sides, stern and bow. It should fit back in the original box.
Date published: 2019-07-18
Please tell me about this float tube box size.i need this information for post office
24.5” x 14” x 21”
Date published: 2019-05-22
One the box, it says the float tube equipped with two rod holders (also mentioned on the video), but I couldn't find them... Can you advise where are they?
Velcro tubes on each armrest. They work pretty well.
Date published: 2019-04-19
How many air chambers does the float tube have and are they independent of each other?
Two separate chambers.
Date published: 2019-03-12
how much does this weigh?
Date published: 2018-09-12