Classic Accessories Colorado Pontoon Boat
The Colorado Inflatable Pontoon Boat by Classic Accessories is a 9-foot, high-capacity pontoon boat with a padded seat and huge storage capacity; including over 20 pockets and 2 insulated drink holders. We advise that you check with your state agency’s requirements to determine if you will be required to register the pontoon boat. Please note that each state has different registration requirements, forms, and fees. It’s important to note that some states require a bill of sale document, and the manufacturer cannot provide the bill of sale.
- Colorado assembled size 108"L x 56"W x 26"H (to top of seat), Weight: 71.5lbs.
- Two-year limited warranty
- Heavy-duty pontoon boat with abrasion-resistant PVC bottom, tough nylon top, powder-coated steel tube frame, bronze oarlocks, cold and heat-resistant bladders and rugged 7 foot two-piece aluminum oars
- High storage capacity; includes 10 mesh pockets, 12 zippered pockets and 2 insulated drink holders
- Anchor system with fillable mesh bag; cleat and pulley controls can fit on right or left side of boat
- Rod holder can be mounted in three different positions on each oar stand, seat mount and footrests adjust to a wide range of leg lengths
- Detachable foam fly patch and sturdy two position motor mount for trolling
- Wire rear storage and battery platform, padded fold-down plastic seat, quick inflation/deflation valves
- Safety features include labeling as per ABYC standards, pontoon boat rides high for improved visibility, tow rings, non-slip footrests and unique dual-side stripping apron with fish ruler allows entry and exit without unclipping